Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Leaving

I am leaving today. My flight leaves at 9:07, so I am almost out the door. Right now it is 6:00, so we are heading for the airport in about 20 minutes.
I am going to miss my family so much! But I know that I will have an amazing time in Switzerland, and I have already made the decision not to dwell on how much I miss them, because I want to enjoy my trip as much as possible. I don't know if that sounds insensitive or not, but I know that it will help me make my trip better.
I just wanted to say that I love my family sooo much!!! Luke, Nick, Lexi, Mike, Mom and Dad: I love you so much and can't wait to see you again. (p.s. look on my desk, there is something for you).
And all my friends! (here would be my SHOUTOUT to Maegan! hi maegan) I can't wait to come home and share all my stories (and gifts) with you all!
See ya when I get back... in 35 days! (I think it is 35 days...)
Love you all!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I will never, ever, forgive you for not waking me up before you left!!!!!!!!!! I am so depressed right now. I know you said you didn't want to dwell on how much you will miss us, but you had better email or call or get in touch with me so I can yell at you some more. For shame, big sis!!!!!!
I love you, too!
By the way, I left a longer letter for you in your red suitcase. Read it when you're sad or something. Okay, that's it. Still mad at you but love you lots!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lexi

Gina said...

I will miss you too, but you are right not to dwell. Have a fabulous time, enjoy yourself and remember to 'soak up the soul' of the city for me! Lots of love,
Mom