I am safely in Switzerland! YAY! My flight was sooo long. It was about five hours to Philadelphia, then a one hour layover, then an eight hour flight to Zurich. I met a friend called Corine, who was born in Switzerland and was going on the same flight as me! Lucky, huh? She was so nice and we stuck together for the flight to Philly and the layover, and for a little in Zurich. It was so nice to have someone to talk to on my lonely journey :( But i am so happy that she was there! Once I got into Zurich, I went to go get my luggage and I saw Jenna through these glass window things. We talked (even though we couldn't hear each other) and then I got my bags, which was super easy. Then I passed through this small security checkpoint where they just looked at my passport and waved me through. Then I met up with Jenna and we headed to her house. I was pretty exhausted right before the plane landed, but then I shifted into a kind of survival mode, where my only mission was to find Jenna and my bags. We got to her place and here is the Readers Digest version of what happened: talked with Mia, showered, went out to a farmers market in the rain, came home, talked with Lexi, ate lunch, took a nap, went out to eat at a good restaurant, came home and watched High School Musical 2. So here I am. And I am not tired! (but Jenna is!) But I have to say that I had the best waffle cone ever! It was swiss chocolate in a thin cone and it was so good!
I will put pictures on tomorrow. But I promise I did take pictures today! (Lexi...) It is so beautiful and I am so happy to be here!
Love you all!
3 comments:
You have no idea (ok, you probably have SOME idea) how relieved I am your journey was event-free! Michael, Lexi and I stayed up until you called safely from Jenna's. They love you!
I love you! Can't wait to hear and see more.
Ok so I over reacted on the last entry, and I changed it for you. I was kinda venting. . . But I am in Utah now, hope you have a wonderful time in Switzerland!
I am SO glad you made it safely! I was thinking about you the whole time you were flying. Well, except for the time I was sleeping. But you're going to have a wonderful time, especially when you get some sleep.
Photos! We need some photos!
Post a Comment