Then we went to drop Lexi off to school again because she came home for lunch because the school does not feed them. Then we went to Migros, the grocery store, and picked up some stuff. We took the cart down the elevator and then into the parking garage, which was completely packed. Then we went to the cutest little farm where we bought fresh eggs and fresh milk. I took pictures so I will put those up later. Then we walked all around the farm, and saw the goats, donkeys, chickens, and cows. It was raining and smelled very pungent. But it was beautiful because it was so green and clean, I just loved it.
Lexi just got home again with her friend, Kati, pronounced Kauti, and we are watching Ratatouille. Tomorrow we are planning to go to Lucerne, which is an hour away.
Oh I forgot to say that yesterday I got my own bus and train pass, with my picture on it and everything. I was pretty excited about that!
Yesterday at the Farmers Market, there were little stands and spreads of all different kinds of food. It is only open on Thursdays. We got cheese, vegetables, delicious strawberries, and a really good croissant. This one was different that the ones at home: it was a little more dense, more delicious, and less flaky. I loved it.
At the restaurant last night, I got this huge hash brown thing which I mixed with this brown chicken/mushroom gravy. Then I tried Lexi and Mia's Weinerschnitzel, which was good. Then I had some sausage which had alot of parsley in it. It reminded me of the brasholi ( Sorry Mom, I dont know how to spell it, so I just spelled it how it sounds) my mom makes. Everything was good, except for the sauer kraut which I tried. But I was super excited because french fries came with the Weinerschnitzel, and there was free ketchup!! Over here ketchup is not usually free. Weird.
1 comment:
LOVED the photo of you and the little girls with their Blackhawk shirts!!
Post a Comment