Yeah, yeah, nice photos. But the real news is that your AIMS results came in the mail today: Congratulations! You have EXCEEDED on all 3 of your subjects!! You now have a 4 year scholarship to any Arizona college!!! All this, and a european vacation. Wow, this has been quite the summer for you. Lucky girl.
This is Dad. I can't figure how to get off of Mom's account. Anyway. Katie, how cool that you went to Switzerland and learned how to walk! I'm so proud of you ... I've always told you that if you put your mind to it, you can do anything!
Oh, and tell Jenna to sing your new Nordic walking song: "Walk Like a Norwegian".
2 comments:
Yeah, yeah, nice photos. But the real news is that your AIMS results came in the mail today:
Congratulations! You have EXCEEDED on all 3 of your subjects!! You now have a 4 year scholarship to any Arizona college!!! All this, and a european vacation. Wow, this has been quite the summer for you. Lucky girl.
This is Dad. I can't figure how to get off of Mom's account. Anyway.
Katie, how cool that you went to Switzerland and learned how to walk! I'm so proud of you ... I've always told you that if you put your mind to it, you can do anything!
Oh, and tell Jenna to sing your new Nordic walking song: "Walk Like a Norwegian".
Post a Comment