Oh Kate! This is so beautiful. The sun is shining, the views are gorgeous and the water is so clear. It's NOTHING like San Diego! Ha. Nice shout out to WFHS too.
Wow, Katie, it is incredibly beautiful where you are. I'm so jealous! All the green, and the dramatic mountains (Yes, rocks, I know I love rocks), and the lake and water is so clear and blue!
Okay, I've just used up my daily allotment of exclamation points. I love how you keep us updated with your blog. You're doing a great job here.
2 comments:
Oh Kate! This is so beautiful.
The sun is shining, the views are gorgeous and the water is so clear. It's NOTHING like San Diego! Ha. Nice shout out to WFHS too.
Wow, Katie, it is incredibly beautiful where you are. I'm so jealous! All the green, and the dramatic mountains (Yes, rocks, I know I love rocks), and the lake and water is so clear and blue!
Okay, I've just used up my daily allotment of exclamation points. I love how you keep us updated with your blog. You're doing a great job here.
We miss you!
Post a Comment