We have had two sunny days in a row! And yes, that is a big deal. Wednesday we went into the city and visited two churches, rode a ferris wheel, saw a huge tribute to the Euro Cup and ate ice cream. That night Jenna and Jarrod went on a date so I watched the girls. The next morning we went to the zoo, which is about thirty minutes away. It is a small zoo, especially compared to the Phoenix Zoo. My favorite part was the seal show, which was amazing. Well, it was pretty good. There was so much pollen and crap in the air, it was disgusting. I kept thinking that if Mike was there he would have had to sit in the car or cafe all day! But it was pretty hot, so I was thinking about Arizona the whole time.
Then on Thursday night Jenna and I went to a Nordic walking class. I did not know what to expect. We met at a stake center and then all drove to a lady's house. There were probably 10 or 11 of us. Neither Jenna or I

had any nordic sticks, but luckily there was an extra pair for me (because I was the only one who could use them because of my height) but Jenna had to use ski poles or something. We went up into t
he forest and it was so beautiful. I was having such a good time, I loved it! I want to go there and do that every day.
3 comments:
Two things: #1: I love the photo of you and Jenna. You look darling! (I know you hate when I use that word, but get over it!)
#2: "Nordic walking" looks alot like walking with a walking stick!! The boys do that on every National Parks trip we take!! Who knew they were being European! Ha. The veiws from the church tower were really amazing. I thought the second church was beautfil inside.
whats a nordic stick?
oh well it sounds like a ton of fun!
Haha are you missing Arizona yet? We've been having sunny days every day! Hope you're having a ton of fun!
Love
Aubrey
Post a Comment