Sunday, June 29, 2008

Nannying

Today, Jenna and Jarrod got home from Strasbourg, France, where they have been since Friday. It seems like they had a great time! They brought us all home stuff. 
  So I was watching the girls by myself for a couple days. We watched movies, ate, walked down to Migros (the grocery store), played on the playground, and basically just hung out for two days. It has been really hot the last couple of days, so we didn't spend much time outside. But overall the girls were great, minus the occasional outbursts which I was expecting. 
  Only ten days left until we come home! wow. 
Oh and today was also a good day because I got a GOLD medal on pool (or billiards) on the Wii!! YAY! 

3 comments:

Gina said...

So, you are finally earning your keep?? Just kidding. I'm sure you and the girls had a great time! When you get home, Dad and I are going on a vacation and you can be in charge of Nick and Luke for a week--Ok?? Kidding, just kidding.

Gina said...

I was just reading Jenna's blog and laughed because she mentioned that you were sad that you didn't get to light a candle in the 'munster' church! I think I had commented to her in an earlier post that lighting candles was your favorite thing to do in all the churches I took you and Lexi to in Paris and London!!! Glad to know you didn't prove me to me a liar!

Rob said...

Mom's not kidding about the babysitting.
(kidding)
Not really.

(laughing)
We miss you, Katie! Enough of your cool weather and great mountains! Enough of all the culture and delightful stores and interesting people! You're getting far too valuable an experience. Come home in a week!